OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OruxMaps 3.2.0 crashes at "Export All" (Tracks as GPX or KML)

4 posters

Go down

OruxMaps 3.2.0 crashes at "Export All" (Tracks as GPX or KML) Empty OruxMaps 3.2.0 crashes at "Export All" (Tracks as GPX or KML)

Post  cygnus Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:38 pm

Hi orux,

thank you for the new feature "Export All" in the Tracks list in version 3.x.

However, the App crashes when I "Export All" Tracks as GPX or KML. No file is written to /sdcard/oruxmaps/tracklogs/

But when I select single tracks manually and export a single track, this works.

(Samsung Galaxy S, Android 2.1)

What goes wrong?

Thanks in advance,
cygnus

cygnus

Cantidad de envíos : 13

Back to top Go down

OruxMaps 3.2.0 crashes at "Export All" (Tracks as GPX or KML) Empty Re: OruxMaps 3.2.0 crashes at "Export All" (Tracks as GPX or KML)

Post  twoten Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 am

I get a FC using the HTC Hero 2.1 but when exporting 'all tracks' the first time but on a second attempt it worked OK.

twoten

Cantidad de envíos : 115

Back to top Go down

OruxMaps 3.2.0 crashes at "Export All" (Tracks as GPX or KML) Empty Re: OruxMaps 3.2.0 crashes at "Export All" (Tracks as GPX or KML)

Post  cygnus Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:32 pm

twoten wrote:I get a FC using the HTC Hero 2.1 but when exporting 'all tracks' the first time but on a second attempt it worked OK.

The "Force Close" comes every time when I try to "export all" tracks. I tried this several times.

cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post  MB Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Always a good idea for bug-hunting: Install the app Alogcat and run it before starting Oruxmaps. After the crash, filter the log so that it only shows lines containing the word "oruxmaps". Post the filtered log here.

MB

Cantidad de envíos : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:33 pm

MB wrote:Always a good idea for bug-hunting: Install the app Alogcat and run it before starting Oruxmaps. After the crash, filter the log so that it only shows lines containing the word "oruxmaps". Post the filtered log here.

Hi, all;

Catched.

I will try to solve this and others tomorrow, with a fast 3.2.1 release.

thanks to all.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  cygnus Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:01 am

Hi orux,

thanks for the quick bugfix. Now it works in version 3.2.1. cheers

Compliments for this great app.

cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down