OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OruxMaps crashes while setting waypoint sorting

2 posters

Go down

OruxMaps crashes while setting waypoint sorting Empty OruxMaps crashes while setting waypoint sorting

Post  millig Mon May 02, 2011 7:53 pm

First of all: This is the greatest mapping tool I discovered yet - thanks a lot!

The only bug I found is the following.
When I try to set the standard sort order of waypoints to "inverse" (application settings / waypoints), OruxMaps crashes. This is completely reproduceable so it seems not to be a user error.
(Perhaps, for clarification, I should add that I use the german version of OruxMaps. The menu item is called "Standard Wegpunkte Sortierung" and I try to set it to "invers".)

I use OruxMaps on a SonyEricsson X10i, software version 2.1 - update 1, no branding.

Thanks!

millig

Cantidad de envíos : 4

Back to top Go down

OruxMaps crashes while setting waypoint sorting Empty Re: OruxMaps crashes while setting waypoint sorting

Post  orux Wed May 04, 2011 3:24 pm

millig wrote:First of all: This is the greatest mapping tool I discovered yet - thanks a lot!

The only bug I found is the following.
When I try to set the standard sort order of waypoints to "inverse" (application settings / waypoints), OruxMaps crashes. This is completely reproduceable so it seems not to be a user error.
(Perhaps, for clarification, I should add that I use the german version of OruxMaps. The menu item is called "Standard Wegpunkte Sortierung" and I try to set it to "invers".)

I use OruxMaps on a SonyEricsson X10i, software version 2.1 - update 1, no branding.

Thanks!

Hi;

I can not reproduce the error; which version of oruxMaps?

thanks,

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

OruxMaps crashes while setting waypoint sorting Empty Re: OruxMaps crashes while setting waypoint sorting

Post  millig Wed May 04, 2011 3:56 pm

It's OruxMaps v 3.4.2.
I just tested it again - it still crashes.

Perhaps i may try to translate the error message:
"The application OruxMaps (process com.orux.oruxmaps) was shut down unexpectedly. Please try again."
(Not shure how it displays exactly on an english phone...)

Inverse sorting of waypoints manually within the waypoint list works fine. I just can't set this mode to default via the menu.

millig

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Wed May 04, 2011 4:11 pm

millig wrote:It's OruxMaps v 3.4.2.
I just tested it again - it still crashes.

Perhaps i may try to translate the error message:
"The application OruxMaps (process com.orux.oruxmaps) was shut down unexpectedly. Please try again."
(Not shure how it displays exactly on an english phone...)

Inverse sorting of waypoints manually within the waypoint list works fine. I just can't set this mode to default via the menu.

Ahhh;

Thanks!

It is an old bug that was driving me crazy because Android does not provide enough information on where it occurs.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
at android.preference.ListPreference.onDialogClosed(ListPreference.java:218)
at android.preference.DialogPreference.onDismiss(DialogPreference.java:389)
at android.app.Dialog$ListenersHandler.handleMessage(Dialog.java:1058)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4370)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:521)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:868)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:626)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

thanks,

solved for next version.

orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  millig Wed May 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Glad to hear!
Thanks as well!

millig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down