OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot display Garmin IMG files

+15
kanacuk
derath
orux
artygps
norbertk
slovenec88
garrick.leonard
TherioN
skamoj
rumcajs_tr
Uli
RichZ
neobios
mufyto
palatkik
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cannot display Garmin IMG files - Page 2 Empty Can somebody test my gmapsupp (unlock) please?

Post  kanacuk Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Hello,
I have 2 gmapsupp.img file (unlocked) tested on my garmin gps (works ok!!).
Impossible (blank) to see on of the map with orux on my android phone.
Am I doing the wrong way?
Manu

kanacuk

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Back to top Go down

Cannot display Garmin IMG files - Page 2 Empty Re: Cannot display Garmin IMG files

Post  Haran Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:20 pm

garrick.leonard wrote:The FIX.Download latest version of GMapTool.
Load in your garmin map and save it with a different name.

Where is the "save" button in GMapTool?
Thanks

Haran

Cantidad de envíos : 11

Back to top Go down

Cannot display Garmin IMG files - Page 2 Empty unlocked Garmin Topo Maps ?

Post  mda2000 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:12 am

Hi folks ,

I also have big problems to see the Garmin Topo maps. I want to use the "Topo Germany PRO v6", but the map appears like a incorrectly puzzle set. From a certain resolution it gets worse and you see only horizontal and vertical lines. Does anyone have an idea?
PS: The current beta version I have also already installed ... without success Crying or Very sad.

Best regards ,
Andre

mda2000

Back to top Go down

Cannot display Garmin IMG files - Page 2 Empty One more...

Post  strixeh Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Hi guys. One more that have the same problem. I can view my map correctly from my device using BaseCamp (the map is a .img). However, when I try to use OruxMaps on the very same device, it´s all lines, purple and things everywhere. Any idea what causes the problem? Im using the latest version of OruxMaps, downloaded yesterday. Send me a PM if you want to know what map Im using.

Thanks,
Nils

strixeh

Back to top Go down

Cannot display Garmin IMG files - Page 2 Empty Re: Cannot display Garmin IMG files

Post  orux Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:32 am

strixeh wrote:Hi guys. One more that have the same problem. I can view my map correctly from my device using BaseCamp (the map is a .img). However, when I try to use OruxMaps on the very same device, it´s all lines, purple and things everywhere. Any idea what causes the problem? Im using the latest version of OruxMaps, downloaded yesterday. Send me a PM if you want to know what map Im using.

Thanks,
Nils

Hi;

It sure is an original garmin map, unsupported (NT format, unknown at present) or encrypted.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  netbuster Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Hi,
just registred. I use an Xperia Tablet Z as a plotter on my boat - awesome but been limited to Navionics charts. Orux seemed to be the perfect solution but I can only add to the list of people unable to display Garmin .img.

Is there a maximum size in Orux? I have tried Garmin BlueCharts and they are close to 3GB as are the Swiss Topo I tried to see if it was something with the BlueCharts.

All the best
Stefan

netbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2