OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluetooth GPS Wintec WBT-202 is not accepted

2 posters

Go down

Bluetooth GPS Wintec WBT-202 is not accepted Empty Bluetooth GPS Wintec WBT-202 is not accepted

Post  gsommer Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 am

Hi,

I tried to use the Wintec WBT-202, which works without problem using Bluetooth GPS Mouse, directly with oruxmaps. I could select it successfully in the external GPS settings dialog, but when I select "Show position" (actually it is "Position zeigen", as I use German language), I get an error dialog saying "GPS cannot be used". If I choose "Online Maps", I do not get an error, but also no position. When I disconnect Bluetooth and switch off the GPS, I get the same error, when I try to show the position.

Best Regards,
Gerhard

gsommer

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth GPS Wintec WBT-202 is not accepted Empty Re: Bluetooth GPS Wintec WBT-202 is not accepted

Post  orux Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:16 pm

gsommer wrote:Hi,

I tried to use the Wintec WBT-202, which works without problem using Bluetooth GPS Mouse, directly with oruxmaps. I could select it successfully in the external GPS settings dialog, but when I select "Show position" (actually it is "Position zeigen", as I use German language), I get an error dialog saying "GPS cannot be used". If I choose "Online Maps", I do not get an error, but also no position. When I disconnect Bluetooth and switch off the GPS, I get the same error, when I try to show the position.

Best Regards,
Gerhard

Hi; Gerhard;

Open the map viewer, then 'long press' in gps button to start using external bluetooth.

orux

orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down