OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPS support via USB

Go down

GPS support via USB Empty GPS support via USB

Post  DougN Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:53 pm

I have a 7" Android Tablet from chinaleap Rockchip Android 1.5 that does not have onboard GPS. No Is there someone on the development list who could enable OruxMaps to activate and use this simple GPS device? Here is the Linux driver to provide access to the USB: (URLs don't seem to work in this site: \www.usglobalsat.com\/p-590-nd-100s.aspx (Website link for driver).

Doug.

DougN

Back to top Go down

GPS support via USB Empty Website

Post  DougN Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:56 pm

I meant to say that this Forum does not support showing URLs but the provider's links in the previous message do work.

DougN

Back to top Go down

GPS support via USB Empty Re: GPS support via USB

Post  orux Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:41 pm

DougN wrote:I have a 7" Android Tablet from chinaleap Rockchip Android 1.5 that does not have onboard GPS. No Is there someone on the development list who could enable OruxMaps to activate and use this simple GPS device? Here is the Linux driver to provide access to the USB: (URLs don't seem to work in this site: \www.usglobalsat.com\/p-590-nd-100s.aspx (Website link for driver).

Doug.

Sorry, Doug; OruxMaps can work with the built-in gps or with an external bluetooth gps.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

GPS support via USB Empty Configuration

Post  DougN Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Is it possible for you to consider a USB driver, since many tablets support USB?

DougN

Back to top Go down

GPS support via USB Empty Re: GPS support via USB

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down