OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tracking gone lost when zooming in/out

2 posters

Go down

tracking gone lost when zooming in/out Empty tracking gone lost when zooming in/out

Post  dboyr Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:49 am

I updated orux to latest version 3.0 on my htc desire, android 2.2.
I loaded an old track and chose to continiue with new segment. Everything was ok until I started using the zoom. Tracking was still active, but i lost the tracking done in the current segment. After stoping and starting the tracking, the last segment became a straight line from the segment starting point until current position.
I have closed completely the tracking and i exited orux.

When i was back on orux and i reloaded the yrack, the track was showed correctly. The recording points were saved ok, only the red line was not working properly.

I will test more, but or the new version has a bug, or i am starting to use more then the default settings and i am screwing something.

Daniel

dboyr

Back to top Go down

tracking gone lost when zooming in/out Empty Re: tracking gone lost when zooming in/out

Post  orux Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:16 pm

dboyr wrote:I updated orux to latest version 3.0 on my htc desire, android 2.2.
I loaded an old track and chose to continiue with new segment. Everything was ok until I started using the zoom. Tracking was still active, but i lost the tracking done in the current segment. After stoping and starting the tracking, the last segment became a straight line from the segment starting point until current position.
I have closed completely the tracking and i exited orux.

When i was back on orux and i reloaded the yrack, the track was showed correctly. The recording points were saved ok, only the red line was not working properly.

I will test more, but or the new version has a bug, or i am starting to use more then the default settings and i am screwing something.

Daniel

Opppsss;

you are right; there is a bug, that happens when you continue with a new segment a track previously saved in the data base.

I am going to release a beta with some improvements tomorrow, that solved this issue.

sorry

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

tracking gone lost when zooming in/out Empty Re: tracking gone lost when zooming in/out

Post  dbiyr Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Don't worry. I wasn't sure if it me , not knowing how to use it or it was something else.
Hope i was helpfull identifing this problem.

Thank you for the update.

dbiyr

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastair Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:26 am

Hi,

I had this same problem in last beta (2.9.13) last weekend. Upgraded yesterday to 3.0 and went mountain biking for 2 hours - all worked fine but phone stayed in my pocket the whole time.

Today I went for a walk and kept looking at map and the tracking just stopped working. I'm not sure if I changed the zoom levels or not.

Up to this last weekend I have never lost tracking in several months of using Oruxmaps.

About to try beta.....

Alastair

Alastair

Cantidad de envíos : 34

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down