OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating Map from multiple tiles

2 posters

Go down

Creating Map from multiple tiles Empty Creating Map from multiple tiles

Post  tweeek Wed May 23, 2012 1:07 am

Hi, Sorry, noob here.

I have 1.6 GB of .jpg files from my Canada Topo app on my android. They are organized in directories by zoom scale. (Roughly 50000 .jpgs and a .png. Zoom level up to 15) Backcountry Navigator & My Canada Maps app open the map correctly, but I am trying to understand a way to get these multiple tiles into a usable map format the oruxmaps can view.

Can someone please help and point me in the right direction. I am finding alot of this somewhat overwhelming.

Thanks.

tweeek

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Back to top Go down

Creating Map from multiple tiles Empty Re: Creating Map from multiple tiles

Post  orux Wed May 23, 2012 7:00 pm

tweeek wrote:Hi, Sorry, noob here.

I have 1.6 GB of .jpg files from my Canada Topo app on my android. They are organized in directories by zoom scale. (Roughly 50000 .jpgs and a .png. Zoom level up to 15) Backcountry Navigator & My Canada Maps app open the map correctly, but I am trying to understand a way to get these multiple tiles into a usable map format the oruxmaps can view.

Can someone please help and point me in the right direction. I am finding alot of this somewhat overwhelming.

Thanks.

Hi;

OruxMaps can not work with .jpg/.png maps. You have to convert the maps to a compatible format, using OruxMapsDesktop, or OkMap.

mor info here-->www.oruxmaps.com

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down