OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart rate not shown in statistic graph

2 posters

Go down

Heart rate not shown in statistic graph Empty Heart rate not shown in statistic graph

Post  lothibai Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:27 pm

When I monitor the heart beat max min average and also calories are shown in the statistics and seem to be plausible.
However the graph does not show the heart beats.
Do I need to change any settings?
I have version 4.8.25.

lothibai

Cantidad de envíos : 34

Back to top Go down

Heart rate not shown in statistic graph Empty Re: Heart rate not shown in statistic graph

Post  cyberdude Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:23 am

It works for me. Are you sure that you are ticking the "Heart Beats" check box? It is next to altitude below the Sections divider.

cyberdude

Cantidad de envíos : 57

Back to top Go down

Heart rate not shown in statistic graph Empty Re: Heart rate not shown in statistic graph

Post  lothibai Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:24 am

Hi Orux,

in earlier versions it also worked on my smartphone. But after some Updates the graph is not shown anymore.
It seemed that with the Update some settings were lost. So I supposed that the reason for this are missing settings.
Is it senseful and possible to send you an export of that track that you could check the problem?

Best Regards
Lothibai

lothibai

Cantidad de envíos : 34

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down