OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ringtone for HRM (heart rate monitor)

2 posters

Go down

Ringtone for HRM (heart rate monitor)  Empty Ringtone for HRM (heart rate monitor)

Post  Smartinius Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:58 am

Hello,
first of all I want to say that Oruxmaps is one of the best software for my SE Active I tried.
I am using ANT+ heart rate belt from Garmin, so I appreciate Oruxmaps suport of ANT+ and HR monitoring. After some troubles with TTS I figured out how to get notification of high/low HR limits. But I would prefere simple sound notifications. Maybe am I missing something, but in settings -> text to speech/sounds is at the end Ringtone for HRM (Ringtone for max/min heart rate monitor alarm) BUT even after I choose some ringtone there is still only voice notification of over/under HR limits.
Please can anyone help me set Oruxmaps to notify me when over/under HR limits only by ringtone (no voice)?
Another thing for different topic is wish of HR zones support in further updates.
Thank orux for that great app!

Last edited by Smartinius on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Smartinius

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Ringtone for HRM (heart rate monitor)  Empty Re: Ringtone for HRM (heart rate monitor)

Post  orux Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Smartinius wrote:Hello,
first of all I want to say that Oruxmaps is one of the best software for my SE Active I tried.
I am using ANT+ heart rate belt from Garmin, so I appreciate Oruxmaps suport of ANT+ and HR monitoring. After some troubles with TTS I figured out how to get notification of high/low HR limits. But I would prefere simple sound notifications. Maybe am I missing something, but in settings -> text to speech/sounds is at the end Ringtone for HRM (Ringtone for max/min heart rate monitor alarm) BUT even after I choose some ringtone there is still only voice notification of over/under HR limits.
Please can anyone help me set Oruxmaps to notify me when over/under HR limits only by ringtone (no voice)?
Another thing for different topic is wish of HR zones support in further updates.
Thank orux for that great app!

Hi, thanks;

I think it is working fine.

If you want a ringtone for max/min hrm, you have to:

--disable TTS
--enable max/min alarm for heart rate monitor (in settings -> text to speech/sounds, at the end).
--select a ringtone

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Ringtone for HRM (heart rate monitor)  Empty Occam's razor

Post  Smartinius Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Of course, simplest solution is the right one! I was blind. Thank you Orux. This has only small minus (not for me) - this is disabling of voice feedback for other values.
Oruxmaps is not only coolest app for my phone, but has better support that I can imagine.

Smartinius

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Ringtone for HRM (heart rate monitor)  Empty Re: Ringtone for HRM (heart rate monitor)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down