OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good old "normal" cursor gone in 3.5.9beta?

Go down

Good old "normal" cursor gone in 3.5.9beta? Empty Good old "normal" cursor gone in 3.5.9beta?

Post  Anderas Mon May 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Installed 3.5.9beta and then tried one of the new cursors (neodraig). I did not like them and wanted to go back to the transparent circle cursor which I coud activate as "normal". But that does not work anymore. I can select any cursor (colored arrows or one of the neodraig), but as soon as I select "normal", I finish up with neodraig. At the moment I live with a self defined cursor, which obviously use the png tranparent color to leave the map visible behind the cursor. However, I cannot figure out how to gain half-tranparency.
Andreas

Anderas

Back to top Go down

Good old "normal" cursor gone in 3.5.9beta? Empty Re: Good old "normal" cursor gone in 3.5.9beta?

Post  orux Mon May 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Anderas wrote:Installed 3.5.9beta and then tried one of the new cursors (neodraig). I did not like them and wanted to go back to the transparent circle cursor which I coud activate as "normal". But that does not work anymore. I can select any cursor (colored arrows or one of the neodraig), but as soon as I select "normal", I finish up with neodraig. At the moment I live with a self defined cursor, which obviously use the png tranparent color to leave the map visible behind the cursor. However, I cannot figure out how to gain half-tranparency.
Andreas

The old cursor should be present in the list--> 'transparent' cursor.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down