OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

File menu for loading existing route files

Go down

File menu for loading existing route files Empty File menu for loading existing route files

Post  Thomas Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Hello,
currently all tracks that can be loaded through the menu "Route" must be in oruxmaps/tracklogs directory.

I would find it really helpful if you could go through a file menu to choose the track you want to load.

I have tracks from several regions (e.g. Lago di Garda, Austria, Germany, etc.) grouped in folders on my phone (oruxmaps/tracklogs/lagodigarda or oruxmaps/tracklogs/austria).

Today I use ES file manager to copy the files e.g. from oruxmaps/tracklogs/lagodigarda to oruxmaps/tracklogs in order to load the track as route. I would like to avoid copying the file from one folder to another and rather go through a file menu within oruxmaps.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to describe.

Thanks
Thomas

Thomas

Back to top Go down

File menu for loading existing route files Empty Re: File menu for loading existing route files

Post  orux Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Thomas wrote:Hello,
currently all tracks that can be loaded through the menu "Route" must be in oruxmaps/tracklogs directory.

I would find it really helpful if you could go through a file menu to choose the track you want to load.

I have tracks from several regions (e.g. Lago di Garda, Austria, Germany, etc.) grouped in folders on my phone (oruxmaps/tracklogs/lagodigarda or oruxmaps/tracklogs/austria).

Today I use ES file manager to copy the files e.g. from oruxmaps/tracklogs/lagodigarda to oruxmaps/tracklogs in order to load the track as route. I would like to avoid copying the file from one folder to another and rather go through a file menu within oruxmaps.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to describe.

Thanks
Thomas

Hi, Thomas;

If you install OI File Mananger, then you will be able to load gpx files anywhere.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

File menu for loading existing route files Empty File menu for loading existing route files

Post  Thomas Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:29 pm

That is exactly what I was looking for....

Thanks a lot.
Thomas

Thomas

Back to top Go down

File menu for loading existing route files Empty Re: File menu for loading existing route files

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down