OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing map directory for tracklogs really changes the directory for cursors

2 posters

Go down

Changing map directory for tracklogs really changes the directory for cursors Empty Changing map directory for tracklogs really changes the directory for cursors

Post  gsommer Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:20 pm

I tried to move the oruxmaps directories to the external sd card. I was able to change the paths for geocaches, cursors and mapfiles without problem afterwards using the oruxmaps map directory settings. But the path to tracklogs remained unchanged. Then I saw, that the path to cursors had changed to the path entered for tracklogs. The path to tracklogs cannot be changed at all.

I have installed the latest version of oruxmaps available in the android market.

Best Regards,
Gerhard

gsommer

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Changing map directory for tracklogs really changes the directory for cursors Empty Re: Changing map directory for tracklogs really changes the directory for cursors

Post  orux Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 pm

gsommer wrote:I tried to move the oruxmaps directories to the external sd card. I was able to change the paths for geocaches, cursors and mapfiles without problem afterwards using the oruxmaps map directory settings. But the path to tracklogs remained unchanged. Then I saw, that the path to cursors had changed to the path entered for tracklogs. The path to tracklogs cannot be changed at all.

I have installed the latest version of oruxmaps available in the android market.

Best Regards,
Gerhard

Thanks, Gerhard;

Solved in the new betas.

www.oruxmaps.com/cs

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down