OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange zooming offline maps

Go down

Strange zooming offline maps Empty Strange zooming offline maps

Post  pedja Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:21 pm

If I have two maps covering the same area, zooming just switches from one to another. It should allow me to choose which map I want to use, and does nto switch to another map.

It would be also good ef we are able to set zooming range for each map, so we can control which map shows depending on zoom.

There is also need to use several maps covering the same area with the same zoom, because maps are different - contain different data. Use should be able to easily switch among such maps.

Also when I zoom out, and tehre is no layer above, map shows just 3x3 tiles which are smaller and smaller. Rest of the screen stays empty. It should fill all of the space with tiles.

pedja

Cantidad de envíos : 111

Back to top Go down

Strange zooming offline maps Empty Re: Strange zooming offline maps

Post  pedja Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:13 pm

After some hours of playing with program I still cannot figure out this zooming thing.

I found out that when i use zooming buttons (i used volume buttons) it works better, so I set volume buttons to use normal zoom, not digital, and my problem with 3x3 square maps is solved. However, other issues are still there:

- when i change zoom, if there is more appropriate map, program sometimes offers me to use new map, sometimes it does not, but automatically loads new map.

- sometimes, usually when i zoom in, even if there is map with appropriate zoom, program does not switch or ask to switch, but interpolates already loaded map.

- when I manually load map, current zoom is reset. I would like it to stay as I had it set, as I am usually loading another map to change view of the same area, and I do not want to change zoom

pedja

Cantidad de envíos : 111

Back to top Go down