OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TB Atlas Creator cannot create for "Android Orux Maps"

Go down

TB Atlas Creator cannot create for "Android Orux Maps" Empty TB Atlas Creator cannot create for "Android Orux Maps"

Post  Kamil Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:58 am

Hi,
I am trying to create maps for Orux at my HTC Desire. I read in your instructions that I must choose "Android Orux Maps" at the Atlas settings of TB. However this option does not exist. I choose "Orux maps" but this time I get some map format that does not seem compatible with my android version.
Thank you for reply.
Kamil Dursun

Kamil

Back to top Go down

TB Atlas Creator cannot create for "Android Orux Maps" Empty Re: TB Atlas Creator cannot create for "Android Orux Maps"

Post  orux Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Kamil wrote:Hi,
I am trying to create maps for Orux at my HTC Desire. I read in your instructions that I must choose "Android Orux Maps" at the Atlas settings of TB. However this option does not exist. I choose "Orux maps" but this time I get some map format that does not seem compatible with my android version.
Thank you for reply.
Kamil Dursun

Hi, kamil; You have to copy the internal folder that you build with MOBAC in oruxmaps/mapfiles/ folder.

Remember that you do not have to copy the external folder, only the folder with the name of your map.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

TB Atlas Creator cannot create for "Android Orux Maps" Empty Re: TB Atlas Creator cannot create for "Android Orux Maps"

Post  Kamil Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:35 am

Thanks, this worked. It is a very good program once you learn how to use it.

Kamil

Back to top Go down

TB Atlas Creator cannot create for "Android Orux Maps" Empty Problem with MAC

Post  Belizar Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi. I just tested your program. Unfortunately, in version 1.8 MAC there is no option Mobile Android Orux Maps. Generated maps do not work in OruxMaps. Any ideas?

Belizar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down