OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vmap - Mapsforge maps High Contrast Style for Orux

2 posters

Go down

Vmap - Mapsforge maps High Contrast Style for Orux Empty Vmap - Mapsforge maps High Contrast Style for Orux

Post  bianchifan Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:13 pm

Some weeks ago while thinking on a map style of may own ( I used Openandromaps but I didn't like it's colours Sad) a friendly guy pointed me to locus for the possibility of using svgs in mapthemes.
I found V-scale, had a closer look at it and started..while getting more and more familiar to Freizeitkarte at the same time.

So I tried to create a theme/style that works with all maps, Locus, Openandro, Sebbos, mapsforge itsself and last but not least Freizeitkarte, too.
And, of course, make it compatible with my beloved outdoor app - Oruxmaps - with pngs instead of svgs alien  

The main templates for my theme/style were the openandro themes, so I copied the non physical routes nearly 1:1.
Declared aim was the best possible visiability of ways on and off the roads under certain circumstances on standard android devices (not high end).

theme light, different maps, different orux versions
Vmap - Mapsforge maps High Contrast Style for Orux Vmap-oruxrbbhe

light, MTBSKI, HC
Vmap - Mapsforge maps High Contrast Style for Orux Or1nosll

pistes with MTBSKI
Vmap - Mapsforge maps High Contrast Style for Orux Orux1xbs9k

hike & cycle routes with HC
Vmap - Mapsforge maps High Contrast Style for Orux L25toc8

For oruxmaps doesn't support relative paths yet there are three versions for the most common configurations.

1. external sdcard mounted on /mnt/sdcard

2. external sdcard mounted on /storage/emulated/0

3. sdcard mounted elsewhere, use of internal osmarender symbols

Installation:
Unpack the zip file into your map directory and rename the xml file for the wished stayle into the name of your map plus suffix ".xml".

Please note that you're not forced to use version 3 in case of extraordinary sdcard directory, you may edit one of the versions 1 or 2 to fit your given directory name

bianchifan

Cantidad de envíos : 11

Back to top Go down

Vmap - Mapsforge maps High Contrast Style for Orux Empty Zip Files?

Post  marcuss1 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Sounds good but need the zip file link or attachment!

marcuss1

Cantidad de envíos : 13

Back to top Go down

Vmap - Mapsforge maps High Contrast Style for Orux Empty Re: Vmap - Mapsforge maps High Contrast Style for Orux

Post  bianchifan Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:28 pm

marcuss1 wrote:Sounds good but need the zip file link or attachment!
??? cyclops 

Nevertheless..there are new ones

For testing with actual Beta

Vmap

Please unzip into new folder mapstyles, there are 6 themes, 3 with Osmarender icons, 3 with new size corrected icons.

bianchifan

Cantidad de envíos : 11

Back to top Go down

Vmap - Mapsforge maps High Contrast Style for Orux Empty Re: Vmap - Mapsforge maps High Contrast Style for Orux

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down