OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Track was saved successfully but there's no way to find it

2 posters

Go down

Track was saved successfully but there's no way to find it Empty Track was saved successfully but there's no way to find it

Post  mostro Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:47 am

My friend and I went on a 100 km long bike trip last week, since I didn't charge my phone, he recorded the track for the first time (using the latest version of Orux Maps).
When the trip was over, he succesfully saved the track, but he forgot to enable the auto converter (KML and GPX) in the options.
In the "Management" menu ("Gestisci" for the italian version) we see no tracks, and all we have is a 12kb oruxmapstracks.db, can we do something to recover that track, or the database is empty / corrupted?
Thanks

mostro

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Back to top Go down

Track was saved successfully but there's no way to find it Empty Re: Track was saved successfully but there's no way to find it

Post  orux Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:53 pm

mostro wrote:My friend and I went on a 100 km long bike trip last week, since I didn't charge my phone, he recorded the track for the first time (using the latest version of Orux Maps).
When the trip was over, he succesfully saved the track, but he forgot to enable the auto converter (KML and GPX) in the options.
In the "Management" menu ("Gestisci" for the italian version) we see no tracks, and all we have is a 12kb oruxmapstracks.db, can we do something to recover that track, or the database is empty / corrupted?
Thanks

Hi;

the dabatase seems to be empty. send it to me --> oruxuro@gmail.com

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down