OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug if i want to change my height by DEM!

2 posters

Go down

Bug if i want to change my height by DEM! Empty Bug if i want to change my height by DEM!

Post  fidelcastro54 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:14 am

I don't know if its a bug or its ok, but i saved a track with heartrate and in the statistics are the curve visible. After i look in the statistics i change the height by dem option an i dont save the old one. Now the heartrate is not available anymore. Is that ok ? Can i get the curve back?

Thx Fidel!

BTW Pls think about implementing the "bikemap.net" Page. Wink

fidelcastro54

Cantidad de envíos : 13

Back to top Go down

Bug if i want to change my height by DEM! Empty Re: Bug if i want to change my height by DEM!

Post  orux Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:01 pm

fidelcastro54 wrote:I don't know if its a bug or its ok, but i saved a track with heartrate and in the statistics are the curve visible. After i look in the statistics i change the height by dem option an i dont save the old one. Now the heartrate is not available anymore. Is that ok ? Can i get the curve back?

Thx Fidel!

BTW Pls think about implementing the "bikemap.net" Page. Wink

Hi;

are you using the last (5.5.0) version?

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Bug if i want to change my height by DEM! Empty Re: Bug if i want to change my height by DEM!

Post  fidelcastro54 Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:06 pm

No, this Problem is on the last Version! The automatic Update 5.5.0 was installed today! Sad Should this be the Reason?

fidelcastro54

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:22 pm

fidelcastro54 wrote:No, this Problem is on the last Version! The automatic Update 5.5.0 was installed today! Sad Should this be the Reason?

Yes;

check if you have the deleted track in a backup (oruxmapstracks.db.backup file, rename the current file and the backup).

sorry if not!

orux

orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  fidelcastro54 Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:47 pm

No, there is no one in a backup. Thx! Wink

fidelcastro54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down