OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problems saving tracks.

2 posters

Go down

problems saving tracks. Empty problems saving tracks.

Post  cristialex Sat May 04, 2013 6:22 pm

After I close the track and save it to .gpx it is cutting parts of the real track and the parts cut are united by strait lines. Also in the statistics the track it is shortened. During the navigation and track recording everything is OK,the red line it is exactly were I have traveled, but after saving to .gpx the blue doted line is different from the red track line. As long as I keep the track on the screen the track recorded is OK but if I remove it and load the track again the same happens. what could be the problem. the device is Motorola defy+.

thank's a lot.

cristialex

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Back to top Go down

problems saving tracks. Empty Re: problems saving tracks.

Post  orux Sun May 05, 2013 5:47 pm

cristialex wrote:After I close the track and save it to .gpx it is cutting parts of the real track and the parts cut are united by strait lines. Also in the statistics the track it is shortened. During the navigation and track recording everything is OK,the red line it is exactly were I have traveled, but after saving to .gpx the blue doted line is different from the red track line. As long as I keep the track on the screen the track recorded is OK but if I remove it and load the track again the same happens. what could be the problem. the device is Motorola defy+.

thank's a lot.

Hi;

send me a gpx file --> oruxuro@gmail.com

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down