OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5.2.4 beta 7 Waypoint alarms not working

2 posters

Go down

5.2.4 beta 7 Waypoint alarms not working Empty 5.2.4 beta 7 Waypoint alarms not working

Post  picko Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Like the new features in 5.2.4 but I'm having trouble with the sounds.

I've tried every combination in the TTS/Sounds settings but I'm getting no waypoint alarms at all. No TTS Wpt voice message, no audio file for the custom waypoint alarm, and no default sound.
The audio files and default sounds are working fine in 5.2.3 when I'm following the same .gpx route file. The map shows that I'm clearly within range of the waypoints (and moves to the next one as I pass them) but they don't seem to be triggering any sounds.

picko

Cantidad de envíos : 3

Back to top Go down

5.2.4 beta 7 Waypoint alarms not working Empty Re: 5.2.4 beta 7 Waypoint alarms not working

Post  orux Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:24 pm

picko wrote:Like the new features in 5.2.4 but I'm having trouble with the sounds.

I've tried every combination in the TTS/Sounds settings but I'm getting no waypoint alarms at all. No TTS Wpt voice message, no audio file for the custom waypoint alarm, and no default sound.
The audio files and default sounds are working fine in 5.2.3 when I'm following the same .gpx route file. The map shows that I'm clearly within range of the waypoints (and moves to the next one as I pass them) but they don't seem to be triggering any sounds.

You are right, there is a bug, please, try with last beta-->www.oruxmaps.com/cs

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down