OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advices about terms

2 posters

Go down

Advices about terms Empty Advices about terms

Post  noixdarec Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:26 am

Hi,

1. Saving preferences won't save the "Integration" sector. If this is for security propose then I understand. But personally I prefer be able to save ALL settings.

2. I my self don't speak very well English, but after some time of using the app I still would like to suggest some advices to make it easier to understand, because there are some functions that I was afraid to use just because I couldn't understand what they means:

* "New Map" -> "Change Map" or "Switch Map" (reason: I thought it was to create custom off-line maps)
* same as "New Map Here"
* "Reset Map Source" -> "Refresh Map Source" or "Refresh Map List" (reason: I thought if I press on it, all maps would be lost... which is not true)

Thank you for this wonderful app,
Best redards,

C. Y. PAN

noixdarec

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Advices about terms Empty Re: Advices about terms

Post  orux Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:25 pm

noixdarec wrote:Hi,

1. Saving preferences won't save the "Integration" sector. If this is for security propose then I understand. But personally I prefer be able to save ALL settings.

2. I my self don't speak very well English, but after some time of using the app I still would like to suggest some advices to make it easier to understand, because there are some functions that I was afraid to use just because I couldn't understand what they means:

* "New Map" -> "Change Map" or "Switch Map" (reason: I thought it was to create custom off-line maps)
* same as "New Map Here"
* "Reset Map Source" -> "Refresh Map Source" or "Refresh Map List" (reason: I thought if I press on it, all maps would be lost... which is not true)

Thank you for this wonderful app,
Best redards,

C. Y. PAN

Thanks;

The 'integration' section is saved to the sdcard, like all the other settings.

Changed the strings for next version.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum