OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Software blocked

2 posters

Go down

Software blocked Empty Software blocked

Post  alessocci Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi Jose, today I downloaded the new 4.8.4beta3 version and try it with my new HRM (ANT+ connection).
If the phone have lost the connection, because I'm so far, when I'll return, the Oruxmaps software tries to resume the connection and shows the following messages over and over: "connecting..." and "connection established with the bluetooth device".
After 10 minutes of messages, the software dies.

My phone is an Xperia Arc 2.3.4 .62
In the today test, I don't use any other software, only Oruxmaps.

A little request: Can you add the HRM Start button on the button bar? Can you automatize the connection to the HRM when click the button HRM start? Or best, when click the start Track recording?

thanks a lot.
Alessocci

alessocci

Cantidad de envíos : 7

Back to top Go down

Software blocked Empty Re: Software blocked

Post  orux Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:08 pm

alessocci wrote:Hi Jose, today I downloaded the new 4.8.4beta3 version and try it with my new HRM (ANT+ connection).
If the phone have lost the connection, because I'm so far, when I'll return, the Oruxmaps software tries to resume the connection and shows the following messages over and over: "connecting..." and "connection established with the bluetooth device".
After 10 minutes of messages, the software dies.

My phone is an Xperia Arc 2.3.4 .62
In the today test, I don't use any other software, only Oruxmaps.

A little request: Can you add the HRM Start button on the button bar? Can you automatize the connection to the HRM when click the button HRM start? Or best, when click the start Track recording?

thanks a lot.
Alessocci

Hi;

thanks;

That problem should be given also in previous versions.

The problem is that I have no ant + device, and there is no emulator for ant +, so I can not do tests. The start of these devices is complex, so I had to use ant + demo to start, and if the device is disconnect, OruxMaps can not restart it.

I have to wait the release of the emulator ant.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down