OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slope bug?

2 posters

Go down

Slope bug? Empty Slope bug?

Post  pedja Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:12 am

Actually, I am not quite sure if this is a bug or not. What i noticed is that slope is displayed reagarding vertical position of the phone. is thosws slobe value of zero only if phone is kept precisely vertical.

This is not very helpfula as noone keeeps phone that way while using it. It is always angled in somme maner to keep screen eaily visible. There should be option to reset slope when we place phone in usage positioin (in car holder, or bike holder) so it assumes that postioon as zero slope and shows slope related to that position.

pedja

Cantidad de envíos : 111

Back to top Go down

Slope bug? Empty Re: Slope bug?

Post  orux Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:24 pm

pedja wrote:Actually, I am not quite sure if this is a bug or not. What i noticed is that slope is displayed reagarding vertical position of the phone. is thosws slobe value of zero only if phone is kept precisely vertical.

This is not very helpfula as noone keeeps phone that way while using it. It is always angled in somme maner to keep screen eaily visible. There should be option to reset slope when we place phone in usage positioin (in car holder, or bike holder) so it assumes that postioon as zero slope and shows slope related to that position.

Hi, pedja;

are you talking about mapviewer dashboard or 'trip computer view'?

orux

orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  pedja Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:22 pm

I am taking about screen at Tools/Radar/TC-2

pedja

Cantidad de envíos : 111

Back to top Go down