OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error with some gpx tracks

2 posters

Go down

Error with some gpx tracks Empty Error with some gpx tracks

Post  schwieb Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:10 pm

I have some gpx tracks that I downloaded and edited with TrekBuddy for Oruxmaps. These tracks and waypoints will load just fine in Oruxmaps. The problem is that if I press the "VIEW MARKS" icon Orux maps crashes. I have tried it with several gpx tracks and so far all of them crash for me but downloaded geocahe .loc files work fine. If i record a track with Oruxmaps, save it, reload and press the "VIEW MARKS" button, everything works fine. My guess is that there is some formatting problems with my gpx tracks. Any idea how I might fix them so that they will work?

schwieb

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Error with some gpx tracks Empty Re: Error with some gpx tracks

Post  orux Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:27 pm

schwieb wrote:I have some gpx tracks that I downloaded and edited with TrekBuddy for Oruxmaps. These tracks and waypoints will load just fine in Oruxmaps. The problem is that if I press the "VIEW MARKS" icon Orux maps crashes. I have tried it with several gpx tracks and so far all of them crash for me but downloaded geocahe .loc files work fine. If i record a track with Oruxmaps, save it, reload and press the "VIEW MARKS" button, everything works fine. My guess is that there is some formatting problems with my gpx tracks. Any idea how I might fix them so that they will work?

Hi, schwieb;

Please, send me one of these gpx files---> oruxuro@gmail.com

thanks,

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Error with some gpx tracks Empty Thanks

Post  schwieb Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:45 pm

I just sent them to you.

schwieb