OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

map creator

2 posters

Go down

map creator Empty map creator

Post  andreazano Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi to all! First of all thank-you for this great app! I installed the new version but when i Yeh to download a map the software returns an error saying that the maximum download size is 256mb. It is possible to overpass this "blok"? Thanks

andreazano

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Back to top Go down

map creator Empty Re: map creator

Post  orux Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:08 pm

andreazano wrote:Hi to all! First of all thank-you for this great app! I installed the new version but when i Yeh to download a map the software returns an error saying that the maximum download size is 256mb. It is possible to overpass this "blok"? Thanks

Hi, andreazano, thanks;

Many sources of online maps are limiting the number of tiles that can be downloaded, and even some are banning OruxMaps like programs as downloaders. This is because many people download large maps that are often not used. So I have limited to that size the maximum of a single map. To create larger maps is advisable to use a desktop tool.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  andreaza Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Hi orux!
Thanks for your fast reply...i'll take advantage of your willingness...i tried to use Mobile Atlas Creator but when I try to download a map I receive multiple download errors and I can't find how to get out. Can you help me?
Thanks
Andreazano

andreaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down