OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3.5.20 beta: displaying routing mode data

2 posters

Go down

3.5.20 beta: displaying routing mode data Empty 3.5.20 beta: displaying routing mode data

Post  barte Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Hi Orux.....When using Backtrack, I'm unable to display two Dashboard, Geocaching/Routing mode items on the dashboard, even though I've checked them: Arrival Time and Distance to Arrival. I do see both, with correct numbers, on the Radar display.

This is my first look at the new betas--and I'm delighted. I especially like the ability to toggle the dashboard--and the submenu buttons. You have my continued admiration for your work......

barte

Cantidad de envíos : 57

Back to top Go down

3.5.20 beta: displaying routing mode data Empty Re: 3.5.20 beta: displaying routing mode data

Post  orux Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:51 am

barte wrote:Hi Orux.....When using Backtrack, I'm unable to display two Dashboard, Geocaching/Routing mode items on the dashboard, even though I've checked them: Arrival Time and Distance to Arrival. I do see both, with correct numbers, on the Radar display.

This is my first look at the new betas--and I'm delighted. I especially like the ability to toggle the dashboard--and the submenu buttons. You have my continued admiration for your work......

Thanks barte;

There is a bug, with 'Distance to arrival' (solved for next version).

But ETA and ETE should work fine, both in upper and bottom dashboards,

orux

orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

3.5.20 beta: displaying routing mode data Empty Re: 3.5.20 beta: displaying routing mode data

Post  barte Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:14 am

You're right: I rechecked by unchecking almost everything except ETA and ETE--and there they were. I guess I need to become more familiar with the new icons.

barte

Cantidad de envíos : 57

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down