OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pin comments or photos along the path

3 posters

Go down

pin comments or photos along the path Empty pin comments or photos along the path

Post  dodfr Mon May 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Hi,

Other nice feature would be to be able to "pin" a comment or a photo on the map (or photo with comment in EXIF tag) and if possible permit to upload them on some of the most known "hike/trail" web sites.

regards.

dodfr

Cantidad de envíos : 30

Back to top Go down

pin comments or photos along the path Empty Re: pin comments or photos along the path

Post  orux Mon May 02, 2011 7:16 pm

dodfr wrote:Hi,

Other nice feature would be to be able to "pin" a comment or a photo on the map (or photo with comment in EXIF tag) and if possible permit to upload them on some of the most known "hike/trail" web sites.

regards.

You can Smile

When you create a wpt, use 'extension' feature, or 'long press' over create wpt button.

After you can upload the track + photos to everytrail.com

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

pin comments or photos along the path Empty Re: pin comments or photos along the path

Post  dodfr Tue May 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Yes ! so I think your app would be better for me than original EveryTrail app for long hikes.

dodfr

Cantidad de envíos : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  pedja Fri May 06, 2011 7:04 am

This is, actually, very good idea. Long press on Create Waypoint allows making geotaged photo. It would be great to have selection among photo, text note and voice note. I use GPS to collect data on terrain and all three options to record info would be awesome.

pedja

Cantidad de envíos : 111

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Fri May 06, 2011 4:59 pm

pedja wrote:This is, actually, very good idea. Long press on Create Waypoint allows making geotaged photo. It would be great to have selection among photo, text note and voice note. I use GPS to collect data on terrain and all three options to record info would be awesome.

Hi, pedja;

I suppose you know that you can add all these attachments to a Wpt, using standard wpt creation button.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  pedja Mon May 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Yes, but this is faster shortcut. I like photo feature: click, make shot and it resumes navigationg. I would liek the same for audio note.

If one wants to do the same through waypoints, then there are lots of clicks and scrolls to get there.

pedja

Cantidad de envíos : 111

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down