OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOWTO CREATE MULTILAYER MAPS FROM SCRATCH

2 posters

Go down

HOWTO CREATE MULTILAYER MAPS FROM SCRATCH Empty HOWTO CREATE MULTILAYER MAPS FROM SCRATCH

Post  orux Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:26 pm

Last edited by orux on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added world map for test)
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

HOWTO CREATE MULTILAYER MAPS FROM SCRATCH Empty Not correct with tb atlas creator

Post  orux Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:12 pm

You need to 'clear' previous selection, each time you want to create a new map:

This is not correct:

HOWTO CREATE MULTILAYER MAPS FROM SCRATCH Pantallazotrekbuddyatla

orux
orux
orux

Back to top Go down

HOWTO CREATE MULTILAYER MAPS FROM SCRATCH Empty is it possible to create an "irregularly" sized map?

Post  pjax Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:04 pm

is it possible to individually select tiles such that the maps don't have to be rectangular. I want to be able to avoid map tiles over unnecessary bodies of water, select land masses within borders etc.

I'm trying to figure it out but couldn't (ctrl-click doesn't work). Is this possible?

pjax

Back to top Go down

HOWTO CREATE MULTILAYER MAPS FROM SCRATCH Empty Re: HOWTO CREATE MULTILAYER MAPS FROM SCRATCH

Post  orux Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:02 pm

pjax wrote:is it possible to individually select tiles such that the maps don't have to be rectangular. I want to be able to avoid map tiles over unnecessary bodies of water, select land masses within borders etc.

I'm trying to figure it out but couldn't (ctrl-click doesn't work). Is this possible?

Hi, pjax;

It is not possible with current version of MOBAC. You have to select rectangle areas.

orux
orux
orux

Back to top Go down

HOWTO CREATE MULTILAYER MAPS FROM SCRATCH Empty OruxMaps or OruxMaps SQlite?

Post  spiros Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:19 am

I see these two options in Mobac 1.8. Which one should be used? I use android 2.1 and Samsung galaxy s.
Also, I can find no start.cmd file

spiros

Back to top Go down

HOWTO CREATE MULTILAYER MAPS FROM SCRATCH Empty Suggestion

Post  Bzh972 Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Hi Orux

Once again your work is really great

I followed the tuto step by step and it's really convenient and efficient.

When I tried to visualize the result within oruxmaps, the tiles didn't show. No

I had to convert all ocm2 files to jpg via oruxdesktop and it finally worked.cheers

May I suggest to add in the tuto a step where you have to proceed with this conversion?

ADDED: I tried with another multilayer map created the same way the first one and this time didn't need any ocm2 to jpg conversion before visualizing the map. Any idea why this difference of behavior? For information first map was from google earth and second one from openstreetmap osmarenderer

Last edited by Bzh972 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not always true)

Bzh972

Cantidad de envíos : 4

Back to top Go down

HOWTO CREATE MULTILAYER MAPS FROM SCRATCH Empty Re: HOWTO CREATE MULTILAYER MAPS FROM SCRATCH

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down