OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OruxMaps on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

3 posters

Go down

OruxMaps on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Empty OruxMaps on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Post  peteXnbg Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi all,

I'm using OruxMaps for some time now and everything was fine on my Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Google Nexus 4.
I switched to a Galaxy S4 Active and the maps are hardly readable - the text is very very small - and the app very hard to use.

Does this have to do something with the high resolution (1920x1080) of the display and is there an option to adjust this in the settings and does this also affect other high-resolution devices? Google did not provide any answers to that. Please find a screenshot below.

Thanks for your help!

OruxMaps on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Oruxma10

peteXnbg

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

OruxMaps on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Empty Re: OruxMaps on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Post  orux Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:32 pm

peteXnbg wrote:Hi all,

I'm using OruxMaps for some time now and everything was fine on my Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Google Nexus 4.
I switched to a Galaxy S4 Active and the maps are hardly readable - the text is very very small - and the app very hard to use.

Does this have to do something with the high resolution (1920x1080) of the display and is there an option to adjust this in the settings and does this also affect other high-resolution devices? Google did not provide any answers to that. Please find a screenshot below.

Thanks for your help!
Hi,

those map servers are not ready for ultra density displays. BUT you can set a default digital zoom level in settings--maps--zoom settings.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

OruxMaps on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Empty Re: OruxMaps on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Post  peteXnbg Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi.
Thanks for your quick reply. Setting the zoom to 200%/300% worked quite well, even if the maps are littly bit grainy then.

So it depends on the map I am using?

Best,
Pete

peteXnbg

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:36 pm

peteXnbg wrote:Hi.
Thanks for your quick reply. Setting the zoom to 200%/300% worked quite well, even if the maps are littly bit grainy then.

So it depends on the map I am using?

Best,
Pete
Hi,

No, I think all maps will behaviour equal.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

OruxMaps on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Empty OruxMaps on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Post  Uli Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:15 am

OruxMaps on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Screenshot3
This is how Oruxmaps looks on my S4 active.
I like it and it is the best I ever had.
Uli
Uli
Uli

Cantidad de envíos : 129

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down