OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relief Map offline

4 posters

Go down

Relief Map offline Empty Relief Map offline

Post  andyq Thu May 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Rolling Eyes What is the purpose of the new Offline Relief Map and how do I access it.

andyq

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Back to top Go down

Relief Map offline Empty How to deactivate Relief map

Post  liposuce Thu May 30, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm having the same problem as you, I tried different way to unactivate or delete the "relief map" but unsuccessfully Mad

The problem I have while browsing with topographic maps offline, I can switch one to two maps, but after the "Relief map" is loaded automatically. Then to reload your offline map you need to reload one, waiting gps signal... again and again... On previous version I simply deleted the "World map" and this issue was resolved.

Can anyone help us to unactivate or delete the "Relief map", it is getting very annoying, I sincerely like oruxmap, but with such issue when you're hiking in difficult condition I'm really hesitating to switch to another apps or to go back to previous version which was much faster!

I already made searches on many forums, and I'm desperately not the only one who could not find the tricks.

Please help!

liposuce

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Relief Map offline Empty Re: Relief Map offline

Post  orux Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:57 am

liposuce wrote:I'm having the same problem as you, I tried different way to unactivate or delete the "relief map" but unsuccessfully Mad

The problem I have while browsing with topographic maps offline, I can switch one to two maps, but after the "Relief map" is loaded automatically. Then to reload your offline map you need to reload one, waiting gps signal... again and again... On previous version I simply deleted the "World map" and this issue was resolved.

Can anyone help us to unactivate or delete the "Relief map", it is getting very annoying, I sincerely like oruxmap, but with such issue when you're hiking in difficult condition I'm really hesitating to switch to another apps or to go back to previous version which was much faster!

I already made searches on many forums, and I'm desperately not the only one who could not find the tricks.

Please help!

Hi,

disable relief map in configuration--maps--relief map. Then refresh map list (the button at the button bar in the map selector view).

relief map should dessapear from your list,

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Relief Map offline Empty Another user who has the same problem!! My solution: don't upgrade until problem has been solved.

Post  pieter Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:19 pm

liposuce wrote:I'm having the same problem as you, I tried different way to unactivate or delete the "relief map" but unsuccessfully Mad

Please help!

pieter

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Back to top Go down

Relief Map offline Empty RELIEF MAP DISABLED AND IT WORKS :-)

Post  liposuce Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Thanks orux!

I tried disabling the map, but without refreshing right afterwards...

After having done the right set-up once, orux will retain the setup for every restart.

Thanks for your support!

again the setup to follow =>

disable relief map in configuration--maps--relief map. Then refresh map list (the button at the button bar in the map selector view).

liposuce

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Relief Map offline Empty Re: Relief Map offline

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down