OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

IFR Charts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IFR Charts

Post  Mrglass2 on Wed May 26, 2010 2:10 pm

EXCELLENT job with the VFR Charts for the USA - now, if you could add the IFR low charts as well I will happily give you 5 stars on the Android Market and spread the word about Oruxmaps to everyone I meet.

The IFR charts are available at:


They look like this:


Thank you again!

Mrglass2
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: IFR Charts

Post  orux on Wed May 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Mrglass2 wrote:EXCELLENT job with the VFR Charts for the USA - now, if you could add the IFR low charts as well I will happily give you 5 stars on the Android Market and spread the word about Oruxmaps to everyone I meet.

The IFR charts are available at:


They look like this:


Thank you again!

Hi; prepare your stars; I will add those maps in a few days.

Could you email me? I will ask you some questions about those maps.--->oruxuro@gmail.com

orux

_________________
Ahora puedes contribuir:--> DONACIÓN
Now you can contribute:--> DONATE

orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946
Fecha de inscripción : 2009-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IFR Charts

Post  Stimbo on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:21 pm

1. How do I download the IFR charts to my SD card
so I can view and track them offline in OruxMaps?

2. Is it me, or are the online IFR-L charts displayed
incorrectly around Buffalo and Rochester NY?
They seem out of alignment and scaling.

I do understand that I can cache the charts for off-line viewing.
However I am not familiar with scanning charts for OruxMaps.

Thanks for any tips.

Stimbo
Medford, NJ

Stimbo
Guest


Back to top Go down

ifr chart on galaxy tab

Post  S3hush on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:11 pm

The vfr and ifr charts will not load on the galaxy tab.
Is this a hardware issue or its there a workaround I can use.

S3hush
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: IFR Charts

Post  orux on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:31 pm

S3hush wrote:The vfr and ifr charts will not load on the galaxy tab.
Is this a hardware issue or its there a workaround I can use.

Hi;

see: http://oruxmaps.forosactivos.net/t690-us-vfr-ifr-charts

there is a problem with current map servers;

orux

_________________
Ahora puedes contribuir:--> DONACIÓN
Now you can contribute:--> DONATE

orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946
Fecha de inscripción : 2009-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IFR Charts

Post  Rick on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:35 pm

I would like IFR charts also. Please let me know when I can install them as well as VFR Charts.

Rick
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: IFR Charts

Post  orux on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Rick wrote:I would like IFR charts also. Please let me know when I can install them as well as VFR Charts.

Hi;

if http://runwayfinder.com/ lets OruxMaps use their maps, would be easy...

orux

_________________
Ahora puedes contribuir:--> DONACIÓN
Now you can contribute:--> DONATE

orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946
Fecha de inscripción : 2009-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IFR Charts

Post  orux on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 am

orux wrote:
Rick wrote:I would like IFR charts also. Please let me know when I can install them as well as VFR Charts.

Hi;

if http://runwayfinder.com/ lets OruxMaps use their maps, would be easy...

orux

Hi;

there is a map provider that support a lot of charts:

-->http://www.chartbundle.com/charts/

orux

_________________
Ahora puedes contribuir:--> DONACIÓN
Now you can contribute:--> DONATE

orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946
Fecha de inscripción : 2009-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IFR Charts

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:47 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum