OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double picturers on my phone

2 posters

Go down

Double picturers on my phone Empty Double picturers on my phone

Post  huins Fri May 04, 2012 6:19 am

Hi Orux, I'm a Samsung Galaxy S+ user with a external SD Card.

Every time I take a picture with photowaypoint, I see the picture twice in my gallery.
on /MNT/SDCard/sdcard/DCIM/CAMERA and in .../MNT/SDCard/sdcard/external_sd/DCIM/CAMERA (this is the standard storage place for my camera)

It takes a lot of space (twice 3.5MB)

But "OruxMaps" also save the pictures on internal SD Card /MNT/SDCard/DCIM/CAMERA! (it's ignore the external SD Card settings) that are used for my camera settings.

Maybe Like an option in settings like in the Everytrail app, where you can choose to : Save to Camera Roll (off or disable)

If you succeed in this purchase, I'll be very happy Very Happy (now i must edit all my photo waypoints to external_sd location) Sad

Best Regards,

Ronald

huins

Cantidad de envíos : 4

Back to top Go down

Double picturers on my phone Empty Re: Double picturers on my phone

Post  orux Fri May 04, 2012 5:57 pm

huins wrote:Hi Orux, I'm a Samsung Galaxy S+ user with a external SD Card.

Every time I take a picture with photowaypoint, I see the picture twice in my gallery.
on /MNT/SDCard/sdcard/DCIM/CAMERA and in .../MNT/SDCard/sdcard/external_sd/DCIM/CAMERA (this is the standard storage place for my camera)

It takes a lot of space (twice 3.5MB)

But "OruxMaps" also save the pictures on internal SD Card /MNT/SDCard/DCIM/CAMERA! (it's ignore the external SD Card settings) that are used for my camera settings.

Maybe Like an option in settings like in the Everytrail app, where you can choose to : Save to Camera Roll (off or disable)

If you succeed in this purchase, I'll be very happy Very Happy (now i must edit all my photo waypoints to external_sd location) Sad

Best Regards,

Ronald

Hmm,

I will try, but OruxMaps does not saves the picture; only receives a link to the picture from android camera!

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  huins Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:27 am

Hello Orux,

I have tried Backcountry Navigator, MyTrails and Locus for a time and all three can create a photowaypoint's without saving it to Android camera Roll. I hope in the future that you can create this function also in Oruxmaps. Very Happy

Best Regards,

Ronald

huins

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:54 pm

huins wrote:Hello Orux,

I have tried Backcountry Navigator, MyTrails and Locus for a time and all three can create a photowaypoint's without saving it to Android camera Roll. I hope in the future that you can create this function also in Oruxmaps. Very Happy

Best Regards,

Ronald

Hi;

try with last beta; I can not because my devices do not have dual storage.-->www.oruxmaps.com/cs

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  huins Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:11 am

Hello Orux,

It works, When i make a photo waypoint in my trip, it's stores one picture on the right storage place (my external_sd card) bounce
You make me very happy, i will do my second donation now.

Best Regards,

Ronald

Edit: I noticed that beta 4.8.44 make's a photo waypoint, but it's not linked to the picture on the external_sd card.

Edit: SORRY after reboot phone, it's working now. Very Happy waypoint picture is linked to picture on external_sd card now.... No Double pictures more

huins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down