OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

french aeronautical maps

2 posters

Go down

french aeronautical maps Empty french aeronautical maps

Post  fabienc Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Hi !

I've discovered this amazing software and I plan to use it in plane in replacement of ttMaps on my tomtom.
I've got french aero charts in tiff and ecw file format (WGS84 LAMBERT CONFORMAL). 4ve read a lot of tutorials and also converted thoses maps into ozi and they are correctly calibrated... In oruxmaps my position is more than 100 kilometers wrong !!! anyway, there is the "recalibrate map" option in orux.... Fantastic... but is there any possibility to KEEP the recalibration instead of loosing it each time ????

HELP !!!!

Smile

Fabien

fabienc

Cantidad de envíos : 4

Back to top Go down

french aeronautical maps Empty Re: french aeronautical maps

Post  orux Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:39 pm

fabienc wrote:Hi !

I've discovered this amazing software and I plan to use it in plane in replacement of ttMaps on my tomtom.
I've got french aero charts in tiff and ecw file format (WGS84 LAMBERT CONFORMAL). 4ve read a lot of tutorials and also converted thoses maps into ozi and they are correctly calibrated... In oruxmaps my position is more than 100 kilometers wrong !!! anyway, there is the "recalibrate map" option in orux.... Fantastic... but is there any possibility to KEEP the recalibration instead of loosing it each time ????

HELP !!!!

Smile

Fabien

Hi, Fabien;

You should solve the calibration.

You can try with OkMap, it is easy to create maps for OruxMaps from ecw files.

If still problems, send me one of the tiffs

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  fabienc Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:21 pm

thank you !

I check it...

stay in touch

F.

fabienc

Back to top Go down

Post  fabienc Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:50 pm

In okmap, I use "France NTF II étendu" because I read somewhere this was the correction projection-type... Interresting... Latitudes are good but longitudes are 3 ou 4 degrees over the correct value... Here must be the trouble. I tried other "france xxxx" but nothing good...
How can I send you a tiff ???

thx

F.

fabienc

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:33 pm

fabienc wrote:In okmap, I use "France NTF II étendu" because I read somewhere this was the correction projection-type... Interresting... Latitudes are good but longitudes are 3 ou 4 degrees over the correct value... Here must be the trouble. I tried other "france xxxx" but nothing good...
How can I send you a tiff ???

thx

F.

Hi;

if a large map, using dropbox, or similar share file system, like http://www.4shared.com/

-->oruxuro@gmail.com

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  fabienc Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:34 pm

I've solved the problem. Deleted all files and began from scratch all calibrations...
For french oaci aero charts i've made the calibration with okmap. For the other chart (cartabossy) I've found a correct cartabossy.map on internet.

thx for help ! :-)

___
pour les francophones, j'ai donc réussi à calibrer la SIA 1/500000ème et la cartabossy pour oruxmaps. Je tiens les .map à la dispo de toute personne en faisant la demande !

fabienc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down