OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Select desired Trip Computer Views

3 posters

Go down

Select desired Trip Computer Views Empty Select desired Trip Computer Views

Post  sunstar Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Hello

The Trip Computer is a very nice addition you have introduced recently. With the version 4.8.12 one more view has been added, so in total 4 trip computer views are available recently (TC1, TC2, TC3, TC4). I personally use only TC1 and TC3, other user of Oruxmaps may need different TCs or even all of them.

To have a better look and feel, it would be nice if the desired trip computer views are selectable in the setting options. I think this gives your application one more flexibility and makes it easier to handle in the record mode.

Thanks and kind regards
Stefan

sunstar

Cantidad de envíos : 13

Back to top Go down

Select desired Trip Computer Views Empty Re: Select desired Trip Computer Views

Post  orux Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:10 pm

sunstar wrote:Hello

The Trip Computer is a very nice addition you have introduced recently. With the version 4.8.12 one more view has been added, so in total 4 trip computer views are available recently (TC1, TC2, TC3, TC4). I personally use only TC1 and TC3, other user of Oruxmaps may need different TCs or even all of them.

To have a better look and feel, it would be nice if the desired trip computer views are selectable in the setting options. I think this gives your application one more flexibility and makes it easier to handle in the record mode.

Thanks and kind regards
Stefan

Thanks,

added to my TODO list.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  fabrylama Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:12 pm

I second that request, also may I suggest letting the user choose how many lines are shown in the tc-1 screen?
Having 4 lines below the 2 main fields on the small screen of my xperia x8 is really too much, I think 2 lines would be perfect.
Please orux add this setting bounce
Thank you
Fabrizio

fabrylama

Cantidad de envíos : 96

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down